Search This Blog

Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Run-Down: The Final Choice

As some of you may be aware, I've started the full-time MBA program at UT. With the hectic schedule and time consuming school work I've decided to end my search and finally commit to a studio. But...before I tell you which one I want to show you the final rankings:

1. Breath & Body Yoga: 4.25/5
2. BFree Yoga: 4.25/5
3. Yoga Vida: 4/5
4. Black Swan Yoga: 3/5
5. Castle Hill Yoga: 2.5/5
6. Sunstone Yoga: 2/5
7. Yoga Groove: 1/5

Of course, I've also sprinkled some other Yoga experiences in there but none that I wished to rank, as far as studios go. This process has been so enjoyable, and not only have I really started to understand what makes "good" yoga, I've also completely transformed into a dedicated yogi. My practice gets stronger every class.

That being said, this week I signed an auto-renewal contract with BFree! Although they were tied with Breath & Body for my favorite, I really like the owner, Shelby Autry, as well as the atmosphere in each class. They take yoga very seriously and employ fantastic instructors, while at the same time making yoga fun and enjoyable. I'm excited to have a home studio and I hope you all check it out.

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment