Search This Blog

Friday, April 8, 2011

Bfree Yoga Instructors

I've been with Bfree yoga now for about 2 weeks and have experienced a variety of yoga styles and teaching! It's very interesting because each of the teachers has a different background so I never knew what to expect. I'll give some highlights...

Brienne - Her style was very confident, she has a lot of knowledge and you can tell. I liked her class because it felt nurturing and there was a lot of motivational speak and "good jobs". In addition, it was a different spin on vinyasa in that the flows were in unique patterns.

Zoe - I walked in a little late and was a little surprised to hear singing...but when we did the same pattern of song at the end of class it was surreal, kind of taking you outside yourself! She is definitely more earthy and "free" in her practice.

Victoria - She was young but knows a lot of details. I did feel like she needed to be more confident, her class was great but I could tell she was a little nervous. I would suggest picking one or two poses on which to inflect and show more emotion.

Iva - Great! She had a fantastic voice and the flow was very natural. The hour went by quickly and I was sweating like crazy...very challenging and strong class. She had a good balance of each body part so we hit on arms, hips, etc.

I look forward to trying more instructors. There are so many at Bfree that I will definitely have more updates :)

No comments:

Post a Comment