Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

More Bfree Instructors

I am nearing the end of my trial month at Bfree and have had so many fantastic instructors! I really like the variety that I get with each class, I have yet to know what to expect from a new instructor that I haven't had before.

What I have learned as I've gotten further into my Yoga Tour is that many of the instructors teach at multiple studios - so I'm lucky to have a chance to try out G'Nell's class at Bfree tonight because I missed her at BBY!

Rebecca - The class I attended by Rebecca was a BHot class, the first that I've taken at the studio. Although I'm not the biggest fan of bikram that is not the fault of the instructor. She was very thorough and even though I didn't know the pose names (they were slightly different from vinyasa) I didn't feel lost or out of place. The class was also VERY full but I didn't feel a lack of attention or distraction from Rebecca. I walked into her class feeling overwhelmed by life and left with a new attitude. Her manner was very professional!

Gioconda - my friend Sami has been talking about Gio's class since I started at Bfree...and I finally made it. Whew, I didn't know I could sweat that much. The class was challenging and the pattern of the class was unique to her. I really liked the variation options that she gave for each balancing pose, it allowed me to play when I felt strong enough but know what the next best option was since I was really tired (long day)! Her class was packed full and you could tell that she has quite a following of yogis. I was really impressed with her cadence and instruction, she lives and breathes yoga :)

As I explained, Friday is my last day at Bfree. Since I will have one class in me after G'Nell's class tonight I'm going to hit up Shelby's 9:30 on Friday since we have off for the holiday (hopefully they are open). Then I'll be sure to give my final thoughts on Bfree!

No comments:

Post a Comment